wiki update for enc command

Michel

Hi,

Looks like one of my previous mail (see below) was lost in the ‘cloud’ ;-)

Might be helpfull to send it again here ?

Regards,

Michel

Re: wiki update for enc command

Salz, Rich

That whole “Manual:” thing on the wiki should probably go away and just refer to the website which gets updated every time we change things.

Can you open an issue for the manpage bug you found?

Thanks!

--

Senior Architect, Akamai Technologies

Member, OpenSSL Dev Team

Re: wiki update for enc command

Michel

> Can you open an issue for the manpage bug you found?

Yes, I will.