web site with many openssl examples

derleader mail
 Hi,
    I'm looking for complete examples of implementing OpenSSL code - server and client. Can you give a link?

Best wishes
Peter

Re: web site with many openssl examples

Sushil Singh-2
Hi

Any body having experience it enable CRL checking in existing OpenSSL client. I need to check the CRL for revoked certificate before attempting SSL_connect to server.

Your help in this regard is really appreciated..

Thanks in advance.

Br;Sushil

Re: web site with many openssl examples

Peter Sylvester-3
On 06/30/2011 07:29 PM, derleader mail wrote:
>  Hi,
>     I'm looking for complete examples of implementing OpenSSL code - server and client. Can you
> give a link?
>
> Best wishes
> Peter
the source code of s_client  and s_server
or  ssl_use.c of curl for a client part or mod_ssl of apache for a server
or the source code for the tests in openssl that use bio pairs
or ...