use ERR_TXT_MALLOCED info

Jagannadha Bhattu
The man page for ERR_get_last_error_line says the "*data" is allocated
by OPENSSL_malloc if *flags&ERR_TXT_MALLOCED is true.

From the source code it is clear that even if I allocate memory it
will not be used. And I cannot free the memory returned in *data.

Given this, how does this info in man page makes a difference in my
code? i.e., is there any way I can use this information? If I cannot
do anything with this info then why is it there in the man page?

Thanks
JB