I have released version 5.33 of stunnel.
This release fixes a memory leak. Upgrade is highly recommended.
The ChangeLog entry:
Version 5.33, 2016.06.23, urgency: HIGH
* New features
- Improved memory leak detection performance and accuracy.
- Improved compatibility with the current OpenSSL 1.1.0-dev tree.
- SNI support also enabled on OpenSSL 0.9.8f and later (thx to
Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia).
- Added support for PKCS #12 (.p12/.pfx) certificates (thx to
- Fixed a TLS session caching memory leak (thx to Richard Kraemer).
Before stunnel 5.27 this leak only emerged with sessiond enabled.
- Yet another WinCE socket fix (thx to Richard Kraemer).
- Fixed passphrase/pin dialogs in tstunnel.exe.
- Fixed a FORK threading build regression bug.
- OPENSSL_NO_DH compilation fix (thx to Brian Lin).