sign problem

Amir Reda
dear all i made an application a client server the client send a certificate request and server reply with the certificate and it creates a encrypted shared key and some data and sign the digest of the shared key and data

my problem is

1- in SignDigest() in  EVP_DigestSignFinal(mdctx, NULL, signlen); function return an error No source available for "EVP_PKEY_sign() at 0xb7ede098"

i don't know the reason for this error it should return the length of the sign only????

then i reserve a location in memory with this size

please help me

--
Warmest regards and best wishes for a good health,urs sincerely
mero

certificate.cpp (1K) Download Attachment
client.cc (4K) Download Attachment
client.h (1K) Download Attachment
server.cc (9K) Download Attachment
server.h (1K) Download Attachment

RE: sign problem

Scott Neugroschl-2

That looks like a debugger message, not an actual error from the code.

mero

Re: sign problem

Niraj Sorathiya
Hello Everyone,

Where we are executing these client.cc,server.cc,client.h,server.h,certificate.cpp files ?

As i want to make my own Digital Certificate using my own algorithm i was not understanding where to execute these files.

Thankyou.

Regards,
Niraj.