Quantcast

"capi" engine usage to load the private key using c++ and openssl

"capi" engine usage to load the private key using c++ and openssl

sundaram.krishnakumar
ENGINE_load_private_key(engine, keyId, NULL, NULL);
Can we know what should be the keyId argument to be passed to the above function?
We tried with Authority ID, subject ID in different formats but none of them is working.
Capi engine is loaded but private key is always returned as NULL value.

Could anyone help us on this?