"Not After" is set to after 30 days instead of 365 days

"Not After" is set to after 30 days instead of 365 days

Jagannadha Bhattu
My openssl.cnf file has the following entry:
default_days = 365

But when I create a root CA and sign a certificate for a sample server
with it then the 'Not After' is set to exactly 30 days from 'Not
Before' date. I have created the root CA and the server keys today
only.

Is there any place that I can check to know what went wrong.

Thanks
JB

Re: "Not After" is set to after 30 days instead of 365 days

David Templar
CRL days is probaly 30 in the .cnf file.