question about use SHA function

Helios Nguyen
hello everybody,

I want to use function of sha library, in my program i haved put this
line #include <openssl/sha.h> but i got this error:

: undefined reference to `SHA_Init'
: undefined reference to `SHA_Update'
: undefined reference to `SHA_Final'

I saw in sha.h all of them is already declrated. I don't know whare is
problem.

can anyone tell me a clue?
Thanks in advance!
N.

Re: question about use SHA function

Suchindra Chandrahas
Hi Helios,
                   This is probably a linker issue

Thanks and Regards,
Suchindra Chandrahas

Helios Nguyen <[hidden email]> wrote:
hello everybody,

I want to use function of sha library, in my program i haved put this
line #include but i got this error:

: undefined reference to `SHA_Init'
: undefined reference to `SHA_Update'
: undefined reference to `SHA_Final'

I saw in sha.h all of them is already declrated. I don't know whare is
problem.

can anyone tell me a clue?
Thanks in advance!
N.