question about certificate verify

forston_shi@trendmicro.com

Hi Opessl team

We have a root certificate database, there are two root same certificates which have different expire time and thumbprint in the database.

We call API "X509_STORE_CTX_init" to load the database first, and then call API "X509_verify_cert" to verify.

From our test result, valid certificate can be passed by this database, expired certificate will failed.

We want to confirm how  openssl to look for correct certificate to verify.

We used version 1.0.1 above now.

Because some of our product used old version 0.9.8, valid certificate also failed sometimes.

Best regards

Forston Shi (RD-CN)

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE

For details about what personal information we collect and why, please see our Privacy Notice on our website at: [ https://www.trendmicro.com/privacy]