otherName structure

(KSTROS) - Jayron Alberth Costa Castro

Hi friends, I need some help, because I need to create within the subjectAltName structure three structures like otherName and I can't create it via openssl command line. I currently use version 1.1.1d and wanted help in this regard.

I take the opportunity to know how I can capture the content of fields provided via the attributes structure, to assemble the requested structure, who can help, I will be grateful !!​

Att,

JAYRON ALBERTH COSTA CASTRO
Network Infrastructure Engineer
Kstros Treinamento e Tecnologia Ltda

Cel.: +55 (85) 98162-3076
skype: jayron_castro
[hidden email]

rodape

Re: otherName structure

Dmitry Belyavsky-3
Hello,

There is some documentation in doc/man5/x509v3_config.pod and apropos commands.

SY, Dmitry Belyavsky

Re: otherName structure

(KSTROS) - Jayron Alberth Costa Castro

​I have already read the documentation, but it only shows how to insert a single otherName field and so I have done several tests, without success. :(​

SY, Dmitry Belyavsky

Re: otherName structure

Viktor Dukhovni
On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 05:56:17PM +0000, (KSTROS) - Jayron Alberth Costa Castro wrote:

> I have already read the documentation, but it only shows how to insert a
> single otherName field and so I have done several tests, without success.

        subjectAltName = @altnames

        [altnames]
        otherName.1 = ...
        otherName.2 = ...