[openssl-users] OpenSSL mail outage tomorrow 1200-1400UTC

[openssl-users] OpenSSL mail outage tomorrow 1200-1400UTC

Steve Marquess-3
We've been experiencing some issues with the system that handles
@openssl.org E-mail and the mailing lists. The hardware vendor will be
swapping the system board Tuesday Dec. 23 beginning at 1200UTC. The
outage is expected to take approximately two hours.

-Steve M.

--
Steve Marquess
OpenSSL Software Foundation, Inc.

Re: [openssl-users] OpenSSL mail outage tomorrow 1200-1400UTC

Philip Prindeville
And that's back up and working, right?  I've not seen any messages
today, but then again it's the holidays...

On 12/22/2014 08:56 AM, Steve Marquess wrote:
> We've been experiencing some issues with the system that handles
> @openssl.org E-mail and the mailing lists. The hardware vendor will be
> swapping the system board Tuesday Dec. 23 beginning at 1200UTC. The
> outage is expected to take approximately two hours.
>
> -Steve M.

Re: [openssl-users] OpenSSL mail outage tomorrow 1200-1400UTC

Matt Caswell-2

On 22/12/14 23:57, Philip Prindeville wrote:
> And that's back up and working, right?  I've not seen any messages
> today, but then again it's the holidays...

As far as I am aware all mail has been working today. I've seen emails
on openssl-dev and openssl-commits, and they are both run from the same
server.