[openssl-users] Client certificate

Vladimir Zatsepin
Hi there,

I am developing some app using openssl 1.0.1e now and I have a little problem with my app.
A client sets SSL-connection with server and tries to get some data from it. I use client authentication during the connection establishment. I have set my custom verify callback and now I can verify client certificate chain in my own way.

But can I get the client certificate after handshake? Where is it located in SSL or SSL_CTX structs? I must get this on SSL_read/SSL_write methods level

Re: [openssl-users] Client certificate

Bernhard Fröhlich-2
Am 16.01.2015 um 09:05 schrieb Vladimir Zatsepin:

> Hi there,
>
> I am developing some app using openssl 1.0.1e now and I have a little
> problem with my app.
> A client sets SSL-connection with server and tries to get some data
> from it. I use client authentication during the connection
> establishment. I have set my custom verify callback and now I can
> verify client certificate chain in my own way.
>
> But can I get the client certificate after handshake? Where is it
> located in SSL or SSL_CTX structs? I must get this on
> SSL_read/SSL_write methods level

Maybe you're looking for SSL_get_peer_certificate?

Hope it helps
Ted
;)

--