openssl speed ecdh

Jesús Molina Roldán
I would like to know if there is a way to calculate the time spend in generate a key pair and in compute the shared secret for the ecdh algorithm.

"openssl speed ecdh" only calculate the number of operations in 10s.

Jesus Molina

Re: openssl speed ecdh

Tomas Mraz-3
On Sun, 2021-03-28 at 09:41 +0000, Jesús Molina Roldán wrote:
> I would like to know if there is a way to calculate the time spend in
> generate a key pair and in compute the shared secret for the ecdh
> algorithm.
>
> "openssl speed ecdh" only calculate the number of operations in 10s.

It is not possible with the openssl speed application. You would have
to modify its source code to get such numbers.

--
Tomáš Mráz
                                              Turkish proverb