openssl prime test

Nagy Zoltán Márk
Hi!

Which algorithm is use for test a generated possible prime random
number? (openssl rsa) (Atkin-Morain ; Miller-Rabin ...etc)

King regards,
 mark

Win32 OpenSSL enhancements...

Thomas J. Hruska
As of today, Win32 OpenSSL now supports Visual C++ more fully by
including .lib files for the following compilation types:

/MT
/MTd
/MD
/MDd

Both static and dynamic lib files of the default build of OpenSSL are
included.  This should eliminate the major difficulties people have with
integrating OpenSSL with existing projects.

On the downside, the download for Win32 OpenSSL is now 6MB.

http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html

Win32 OpenSSL is a courtesy service to the OpenSSL community.  Please
support it with donations.

--
Thomas Hruska
Shining Light Productions

Home of BMP2AVI, Nuclear Vision, ProtoNova, and Win32 OpenSSL.
http://www.slproweb.com/

Ask me about discounts on any Shining Light Productions product!

Re: openssl prime test

Marek.Marcola
> Which algorithm is use for test a generated possible prime random
> number? (openssl rsa) (Atkin-Morain ; Miller-Rabin ...etc)
Miller-Rabin.

Best regards,
--
Marek Marcola <[hidden email]>

Re: openssl prime test

On Wed, May 10, 2006, Nagy Zoltn Mrk wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Which algorithm is use for test a generated possible prime random
> number? (openssl rsa) (Atkin-Morain ; Miller-Rabin ...etc)

Miller-Rabin after candidates pass a sieve test.

Funding needed! Details on homepage.