[openssl.org #1166] Search for Signature File

[openssl.org #1166] Search for Signature File

Rich Salz via RT

To Whom It May Concern:

Hello

Background

I work in Group IT in Lloyds TSB Group.  I have the following request for
information:

We are doing a Tivoli software scan of the servers in the bank to establish
versions of products installed. Most products have a signature file i.e. a
file that we can use to identify a product. A signature file is a
fingerprint file that is a unique size that represents the product version
installed. For example if you load Sightline version 6.1.43.22 on an AIX
server it will always create a file called agentmgr and its size always be
44279 Kbytes.

We can then tell Tivoli that the combination of this size and file name map
to Sightline version 6.1.43.22 being installed on that server.

Action:
What we want from you is the name of file and its size.  Would you be able
to help supply this information for us in regard to the following products:

AIX,Freeware,OpenSSL,0.9.6a

AIX,Freeware,OpenSSL,0.9.6b

AIX,Freeware,OpenSSL,0.9.6c

AIX,Freeware,OpenSSL,0.9.6d

AIX,Freeware,OpenSSL,0.9.6e

AIX,Freeware,OpenSSL,0.9.6f

AIX,Freeware,OpenSSL,0.9.6g

AIX,Freeware,OpenSSL,0.9.6h

AIX,Freeware,OpenSSL,0.9.6i

AIX,Freeware,OpenSSL,0.9.6j

AIX,Freeware,OpenSSL,0.9.6k

AIX,Freeware,OpenSSL,0.9.6l

AIX,Freeware,OpenSSL,0.9.7a

AIX,Freeware,OpenSSL,0.9.7b

AIX,Freeware,OpenSSL,0.9.7c

If you need any more clarification you please contact Claire Dancy directly
(020 7902 4340) -  <mailto:[hidden email]>
[hidden email]

We have an urgent need for this information so a response back from you by
Friday 29th July would be appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Claire Dancy

Service Improvement

Technology Service Line

020 7902 4340

7430 4340

This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee.  It may contain
privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy,
distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it.  If you have
received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.

evolvebank.com is a division of Lloyds TSB Bank plc.
Lloyds TSB Bank plc, 25 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7HN.  Registered in
England, number 2065.  Telephone No: 020 7626 1500
Lloyds TSB Scotland plc, Henry Duncan House, 120 George Street,
Edinburgh EH2 4LH.  Registered in Scotland, number 95237.  Telephone
No: 0131 225 4555

Lloyds TSB Bank plc and Lloyds TSB Scotland plc are authorised and
regulated by the Financial Services Authority and represent only the
Scottish Widows and Lloyds TSB Marketing Group for life assurance,
pensions and investment business.

Signatories to the Banking Codes.