[openssl.org #1101] I Need Help

Rich Salz via RT

Hello,
I need some help, I have installed everything correctly but the make
command will not work and I cant get the openssl to work from the
command line to create the CSR. I am installing this with ApacheSSL. I
do have access via VNC to make this alot easier and understandable on
what exactly I mean here. If you could please email me back at
[hidden email] or call me at (270) 991-7380.

Thanks alot I need help ASAP my company is waiting on me to get this
done so our merchant account application will go through.