[openssl.org #1093] dhparam file test

Rich Salz via RT

I spent several hours (my estimate is between 10 and 16) running "openssl dhparam -out ~/
Desktop/dhparam.txt 4224". After finally completing, it told me that ~/Desktop/dhparam.txt
doesn't exist, and my progress was thrown out.

First, ~/Desktop/ certainly exists and has write access, so I'm not sure why it failed to write it
out. But upon failing, it should have tried requesting an alternative path, rather than throwing
out the work that took many hours to complete.