[openssl.org #1083] Compilation error in crypto/pqueue/pqueue.c on "hpux-parisc-cc shared"

[openssl.org #1083] Compilation error in crypto/pqueue/pqueue.c on "hpux-parisc-cc shared"

Rich Salz via RT

I haven't seen any more reports like this, so I'm resolving this ticket.
 It feels like a safe bet, since we have removed all traces of BIGNUM
from pqueue.

[levitte - Mon Jun  6 00:54:39 2005]:

--
Richard Levitte