openssl help

schneekind
i have a big problem. i have realised the whole radius problem and the zertificates with openssl. that works. but i want the users to log in via a web-interface. so that they only need to push a button, which makes the zertificates and one button to get them. but my problem now is, that i have no idea how to solve the problem with the inputs.

this is what they usualy should type in (for example):

Country Name (2 letter code) [AU]:
State or Province Name (full name) [Some-State]:Vorarlberg
Locality Name (eg, city) []:Dornbirn
Organization Name (eg, company) [Internet Widgits Pty Ltd]:Online-tutorials.net
Organizational Unit Name (eg, section) []:vsn
Common Name (eg, YOUR name) []:server
Email Address []:simon_hecht@online-tutorials.net

Please enter the following 'extra' attributes
to be sent with your certificate request
A challenge password []:
An optional company name []:

i have realised the web-interface with a cgi-script, which will be opened via a notebook, which has a connection to the server.

i don't now, how i can set these parameters fix, so that the user only needs to give in the common name.

is anyone here, who is able to help me?

Re: openssl help

Dr. Stephen Henson
On Sun, Mar 05, 2006, schneekind (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:

> i have a big problem. i have realised the whole radius problem and the
> zertificates with openssl. that works. but i want the users to log in via a
> web-interface. so that they only need to push a button, which makes the
> zertificates and one button to get them. but my problem now is, that i have
> no idea how to solve the problem with the inputs.
>
> this is what they usualy should type in (for example):
>
> Country Name (2 letter code) [AU]:
> State or Province Name (full name) [Some-State]:Vorarlberg
> Locality Name (eg, city) []:Dornbirn
> Organization Name (eg, company) [Internet Widgits Pty
> Ltd]:Online-tutorials.net
> Organizational Unit Name (eg, section) []:vsn
> Common Name (eg, YOUR name) []:server
> Email Address []:[hidden email]
>
> Please enter the following 'extra' attributes
> to be sent with your certificate request
> A challenge password []:
> An optional company name []:
>
> i have realised the web-interface with a cgi-script, which will be opened
> via a notebook, which has a connection to the server.
>
> i don't now, how i can set these parameters fix, so that the user only needs
> to give in the common name.
>
> is anyone here, who is able to help me?

Use the template mode as mentioned in the manual page. Then you can specify
whatever options you want in the config file.

Funding needed! Details on homepage.