openssl for IE6

Seongsu Lee
Hi,

I am newbie programeer with openssl library. I am working to
code my own https server with openssl.

Which cipher method is negotiated successfully with IE6? I
checked that there are many cipher method which is supported
by IE6. Openssl choose RC4-MD5 method. Is this a best(most
powerful) cipher method in the list of IE6 supported ciphers?

Follow is a list of ciphers which IE6 suggested to my https
server. (I got this by ssldump)

  SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_MD5
  SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA
  SSL_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA
  SSL2_CK_RC4
  SSL2_CK_3DES
  SSL2_CK_RC2
  SSL_RSA_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA
  SSL2_CK_DES
  SSL_RSA_EXPORT1024_WITH_RC4_56_SHA
  SSL_RSA_EXPORT1024_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA
  SSL_RSA_EXPORT_WITH_RC4_40_MD5
  SSL_RSA_EXPORT_WITH_RC2_CBC_40_MD5
  SSL2_CK_RC4_EXPORT40
  SSL2_CK_RC2_EXPORT40
  SSL_DHE_DSS_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA
  SSL_DHE_DSS_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA
  SSL_DHE_DSS_EXPORT1024_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA

I am waiting for comments. Thank you!

--
Seongsu Lee - http://www.senux.com/   [Follow is a random fortune]
"On a normal ascii line, the only safe condition to