[openssl-announce] Forthcoming OpenSSL releases

[openssl-announce] Forthcoming OpenSSL releases

Matt Caswell-2
Forthcoming OpenSSL releases
============================

The OpenSSL project team would like to announce the forthcoming release
of OpenSSL versions 1.1.0g and 1.0.2m.

These releases will be made available on 2nd November 2017 between
approximately 1300-1700 UTC.

This is a bug-fix release. It will also include a fix for the low
severity security issue previously published here:
https://www.openssl.org/news/secadv/20170828.txt

Please also note that, as per our previous announcements, support for
1.0.1 ended on 31st December 2016.

Yours

The OpenSSL Project Team

Re: [openssl-announce] Forthcoming OpenSSL releases

Matt Caswell-2

On 30/10/17 13:50, Matt Caswell wrote:

> Forthcoming OpenSSL releases
>
> The OpenSSL project team would like to announce the forthcoming release
> of OpenSSL versions 1.1.0g and 1.0.2m.
>
> These releases will be made available on 2nd November 2017 between
> approximately 1300-1700 UTC.
>
> This is a bug-fix release. It will also include a fix for the low
> severity security issue previously published here:
> https://www.openssl.org/news/secadv/20170828.txt

Correction: It will additionally include a fix for a moderate level
security issue.