[openssl-announce] Code of conduct

Salz, Rich
This note is to let the community know that we have adopted the following Code of Conduct, which you can find at
    https://www.openssl.org/community/conduct.html

The OpenSSL community consists primarily, although not solely, of its online presence in mailing lists and activities such as the blog postings and comments, the GitHub repository, and so on. These outlets are managed by the OpenSSL development team, whose members are listed here: https://www.openssl.org/community/team.html

We strive to be an open and inclusive community where anyone can contribute. Contributions should be judged on their own merits; we don't care about your gender identity, race, political beliefs, age, or similar attributes.

If we see that one or more members of the community are generally abusive, harassing others, or seem to be trying to intimidate them into leaving the community, we will first ask those who are doing so to take a break from participation for a while. If you see any evidence of such activity, please let us know by sending email to [hidden email].

--
Senior Architect, Akamai Technologies
IM: [hidden email] Twitter: RichSalz