openssl-3

mejaz

Hello,

I have sucesfully installed openssl 3.x version but when I was trying to check the version wheather it installed sucesfully or not, it gives error as below , any assistance would be highly appreciated thanks in advance.

[root@nc ~]# /usr/local/bin/openssl versioin -a

/usr/local/bin/openssl: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have redhat 8 O/S

Regards

Ejaz

Re: openssl-3

The Doctor
On Wed, Aug 05, 2020 at 04:49:36PM +0300, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I have sucesfully installed openssl 3.x version but when I was trying to
> check the version wheather it installed sucesfully or not, it gives error as
> below , any assistance would be highly appreciated thanks in advance.
>

> [root@nc ~]# /usr/local/bin/openssl versioin -a
>
> /usr/local/bin/openssl: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.3:
>

> I have redhat 8 O/S
>

> Regards
>
> Ejaz

I am now happy with OPEnssl 3- alpha 6

OPenssh, squid, nginx and curl are running smoothly.

https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b
Morphing the facts to fit our worldview is a regressive trait.  -unknown