openssl 1.1.1 release

Juan Isoza
Openssl 1.1.1 pre 9 is now compatible with final RFC tls 1.3

but I see several recent commit , so I suppose we'll see a pre 10 before final openssl 1.1.1

Any idea for the possible date of publication of 1.1.1 final (if there is no major bug/problem) ?

regards
juan

Re: openssl 1.1.1 release

Matt Caswell-2

On 27/08/18 13:50, Juan Isoza wrote:
> Openssl 1.1.1 pre 9 is now compatible with final RFC tls 1.3
>
> but I see several recent commit , so I suppose we'll see a pre 10 before
> final openssl 1.1.1
>

> Any idea for the possible date of publication of 1.1.1 final (if there
> is no major bug/problem) ?

We are hoping that pre 9 will be the last beta and the next release will
be the final one.

We have tentatively discussed 11th September as a possible release date
- but no definitive decisions on this yet.

Matt

> regards
> juan

Re: openssl 1.1.1 release

Juan Isoza
Hello,
Have you more info ? regards

Le lun. 27 août 2018 à 15:12, Matt Caswell <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> We are hoping that pre 9 will be the last beta and the next release will
be the final one.

> We have tentatively discussed 11th September as a possible release date
- but no definitive decisions on this yet.

Re: openssl 1.1.1 release

Dr. Matthias St. Pierre

Final release is still scheduled for September 11, see also the discussion on openssl-project

https://mta.openssl.org/pipermail/openssl-project/2018-September/001010.html

HTH,

Matthias