openssl-0.9.7f-7.10 and Fedora Core 4

Jaysen Johnson
Hello:

I can't seem to locate the files required to make certificates for my sendmail server.  I am running openssl-0.9.7f-7.10 that came with my Fedora Core 4 installation.  In past installs of Fedora, I thought there was a folder called /usr/share/ssl that contained all the files needed for this but for some reason that directory does not exist in this installation.

I am starting to think maybe I failed to install the necessary RPM package that provides these files.  I am not sure what it is so if anyone out there knows what I need to do to get these files installed.  I would appreciate your help.

Thank You

Jaysen