openssl 0.9.4

Leo, Liangyou Wang (liangwan)

Hi All,

Could you give me quick reply that whether openssl 0.9.4 could support multi-threads application?

Thanks and regards,

Leo

RE: openssl 0.9.4

ajeet_kr

Yes.

Thank you.

Regards,

--Ajeet  Kumar  Singh

Could you give me quick reply that whether openssl 0.9.4 could support multi-threads application?

Thanks and regards,

Leo

Re: openssl 0.9.4

Bernhard Fröhlich-2
Leo, Liangyou Wang (liangwan) schrieb:

> Hi All,
>
> Could you give me quick reply that whether openssl 0.9.4 could support
> multi-threads application?
>

> Thanks and regards,
>
> Leo

Hi Leo,

see http://www.openssl.org/support/faq.html#PROG1

Hope it helps
Ted
;)

--
PGP Public Key Information
Download complete Key from http://www.convey.de/ted/tedkey_convey.asc

Re: openssl 0.9.4

Vinni
Yes it supports multithread applications.

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 7:40 AM, Leo, Liangyou Wang (liangwan) <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

Could you give me quick reply that whether openssl 0.9.4 could support multi-threads application?

Thanks and regards,

Leo

--
regards,
Vineeta Kumari
Software engg
Mobera Systems
Chandigarh

Re: openssl 0.9.4

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009, Leo, Liangyou Wang (liangwan) wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Could you give me quick reply that whether openssl 0.9.4 could support
> multi-threads application?

Yes but the use of such an ancient version of OpenSSL is STRONGLY discouraged.
Several critical security fixes have been added since then.