(no subject)

Tao Long
Hi, All
   I just recently started working with SSL. Unfortunately, the online
documentation is not quite complete as I expected. Maybe I am just not
looking at the right place. If so, can someone point me to some
tutorials that are good for new comers?
   I downloaded some sample code. One thing I am confused about is that
the server can set up BIO for communication by the following code:

   BIO* io = BIO_new(BIO_f_buffer());
   BIO* ssl_bio = BIO_new(BIO_f_ssl());
   BIO_set_ssl(ssl_bio,ssl,BIO_CLOSE);
   BIO_push(io,ssl_bio);

   After that, io can be used in BIO_gets, which are nice than SSL_read
which requires exact number of bytes to be read. It works fine for the
server site. However, the same code doesn't work in the client site.
   Can someone tell me what is going on here? I really don't want to use
SSL_read because it needs exactly number of bytes to be read(otherwise,
it blocks if too few bytes arrive at the port).
   Thank you
T Long