masm support in latest 1.x release?

Pierre Joye
hi!

While upgrading openssl to 1.x serie, I noticed that ms\do_masm.bat is
not present anymore.

Running:

perl Configure --openssldir=C:/phpbuild/apps_install/ VC-WIN32 enable-camillia

forces nasm in the makefile:

52: ASM=nasm -f win32

Is it on purpose or is ml still supported?

Thanks!

Cheers,
--
Pierre

@pierrejoye

Re: masm support in latest 1.x release?

Pierre Joye
hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the reply!

I read the doc, but missed the section before Visual C++ as it was
what I was always doing :)

Cheers,

@pierrejoye | http://blog.thepimp.net | http://www.libgd.org