load_ssl_client_cert in the ENGINE structure is null.

load_ssl_client_cert in the ENGINE structure is null.

Leszek Kosowski
Hey,
I am using OPENSSL (and INDY) to send data to web service. It works
great when I use certificate in .p12 files. I need to use
cryptographic card. I have 2 card Gemalto and Athena and I notice that
in the ENGINE structure the field load_ssl_client_cert is null. Are
this card prepared properly ?
I can not use ENGINE_load_ssl_client_cert,
SSL_CTX_set_client_cert_engine because there is an exception in
libeay32.dll
How to solve this problem ?
Please help.