-engine pkcs11 - keyform ENGINE -inkey ABC : NOT in command line

-engine pkcs11 - keyform ENGINE -inkey ABC : NOT in command line

majkl majkl
I need these openssl parameters to be used without specifying it in command line. It doesn't matter, if it is in config file or environment variables.

How to do that?

(I need to sign xml documents via xmlsec. xmlsec can use openssl as crypto, but I do not have idea, how xmlsec call openssl. It does not try to access the USB token for key. openssl with the command line parameters can access the key on the USB token with no problems.)

Thanks, Michal