do_cipher function pointer points to ?????

do_cipher function pointer points to ?????

Riaz Farnaz
Hi

   I want to know which function does the do_cipher function pointer points to. I was not able to find it or may be I have not looked into the code much thoroughly. If any one can please point me to the definition it would be great

Cheers
Riaz

RE: do_cipher function pointer points to ?????

Steven Reddie
That depends on which cipher you're talking about.  The definition reveals that it's a member of a structure named evp_cipher_st which is typedef'd as EVP_CIPHER.  Grep for EVP_CIPHER in evp.h and you'll see there are a lot of implementations of this structure.

Steven