developing under windows

Brad Brock-2
Hi, I want to make an application using an openssl based communication. I am using Micrososft Visual C++ 6.0. How can I get the header files and libraries for my application..??

Yahoo! Sports

Re: developing under windows

Bernhard Fröhlich-2
Suyono wrote:

> Hi, I want to make an application using an openssl based
> communication. I am using Micrososft Visual C++ 6.0. How can I get the
> header files and libraries for my application..??
> <http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=33539/*http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com?ovchn=YAH&ovcpn=Integration&ovcrn=Mail+footer&ovrfd=YAH&ovtac=AD%20>

You can download the source from
http://www.openssl.org/source/openssl-0.9.7g.tar.gz and build the
binaries yourself.
Another option is looking for a binary windows distribution (one example
is http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html, no guarantee for
anything given by me).

Hope it helps,
Ted