compiler warning EVP_bf_cfb()

Felix Dorner
Hi,

this should be a oneliner, my first steps in openssl programming.

the line

 EVP_CIPHER *blowfish_cbc = EVP_bf_cbc();

gives me a warning that I do not understand:

warning: initialization discards qualifiers from pointer target type

thanks for any help,
felix

Re: compiler warning EVP_bf_cfb()

Ben Sandee
On 1/16/06, Felix Dorner <[hidden email]> wrote:
this should be a oneliner, my first steps in openssl programming.

the line

EVP_CIPHER *blowfish_cbc = EVP_bf_cbc();

gives me a warning that I do not understand:

warning: initialization discards qualifiers from pointer target type

Felix,

The return value is a const EVP_CIPHER *.

HTH,
Ben