client & server cumminucation problem

anil kumar dahiya
Hi
I have written a client program using openssl  to talk with Gateway (running on i386 machine)
I compiled program test.c as below on linux (i386 ) and macos 10.3 (ppc).

gcc   -ansi -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DOPENSSL_NO_KRB5 -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-common -DL_ENDIAN -Wall   -lssl -lcrypto  -o test test.c
test.c:38: warning: return type defaults to `int'
test.c: In function `main':
test.c:95: warning: control reaches end of non-void function

when i run test executable  on linux (i386) its able to talk with gateway properly

But when i run test executable on macos (ppc) ..connection  between client and gateway  get establish... And client is able send data to gateway but gateway does not response ...

I dont know why gateway is not  able to send data to client ( mac os on ppc).. can anyone suggest whats going wrong.

Thanks in advance.
-----Anil