cert depth

Frans Gunawan
Hello,
I would like to ask, how to generate the certificate until depth=3 ?

Thank you,
Frans

duplicate RSA struct

Stefan Vatev

Hello guys,
I'd like to know what's the best way to duplicate the RSA
struct. I want something like X509_dup.
The only way that come to my mind is to rsa = RSA_new() and
then for each member of rsa to BN_new and BN_dup

Any ideas will be highly appreciated.

Re: duplicate RSA struct

Nils Larsch
Stefan Vatev wrote:
> Hello guys,
> I'd like to know what's the best way to duplicate the RSA
> struct. I want something like X509_dup.
> The only way that come to my mind is to rsa = RSA_new() and
> then for each member of rsa to BN_new and BN_dup
>
> Any ideas will be highly appreciated.

what about:
RSA *RSAPublicKey_dup(RSA *rsa);
RSA *RSAPrivateKey_dup(RSA *rsa);