camellia and uint

The Doctor
Upon this mornings compile on my BSD boxes,

camellia was found to have uint's and inttypes.h which has
to be corrected to U-int's and commenting out respectively.

Please fix.

--
Member - Liberal International
This is [hidden email] Ici [hidden email]

believed to be clean.

Re: camellia and uint

Masashi FUJITA
Hi,

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:31:35 -0600
The Doctor <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Upon this mornings compile on my BSD boxes,
>
> camellia was found to have uint's and inttypes.h which has
> to be corrected to U-int's and commenting out respectively.

I think you can compile on the BSD with Camellia code which is included
in OpenSSL after Dec. 2nd.
Please try with it.

Best regards,

--
Masashi FUJITA
M&S Solution Businnes Group, NTT Software