bad gethostbyaddr ERROR

ssk1506
This post was updated on .
Hi All,

I am using OpenSSL 1.0.1j on a windows XP OS.

I have trying to connect an embedded device which acts as a client and the ssl library is integrated with the application code the device. the library consists of a file which contains a root CA.
while using openssl s_server utility, I gave the following command

OpenSSL> s_server -accept 443 -cert server.crt -CAfile testca.crt -key server22.key

Using default temp DH parameters
Using default temp ECDH parameters
ACCEPT
bad gethostbyaddr
ERROR
shutting down SSL
CONNECTION CLOSED

The commands line parameters are explainted below

1.  -cert server.crt - This is the server certificate which will be verified by the client during handshake
2. -CAfile testca.crt - This is the root CA certificate saved on the device.  This is mentioned I believe to match the CA of the server certificate.  Also to override the default certificate file of the openssl
3.  -key server22.key -This is the private key of the of the certificate.

Can anyone please let me whether the command line parameters are correct and to go further how I should trace why the error I am getting.

Regards,

Ssk
ACCEPT
bad gethostbyaddr