Quantcast

automating my CA

Jannis Ohms
Hi,

I need some kind of API which accepts CSRs and signs them

Alot of  Online certificate providers have some kind of REST API.

Is there such an API available as OSS or do i have to write one myself

Re: automating my CA

OpenSSL - User mailing list
> Alot of  Online certificate providers have some kind of REST API.
>
> Is there such an API available as OSS or do i have to write one myself

You might want to look at the IETF ACME protocol.

There are many clients around.  And the LetsEncrypt code is open source.

Re: automating my CA

Jakob Bohm-7
On 19/05/2017 15:45, Salz, Rich via openssl-users wrote:
>> Alot of  Online certificate providers have some kind of REST API.
>>
>> Is there such an API available as OSS or do i have to write one myself
> You might want to look at the IETF ACME protocol.
>
> There are many clients around.  And the LetsEncrypt code is open source.
I think he wants the server side, and maybe not for DV certs.

Enjoy

Jakob

Re: automating my CA

Jannis Ohms

Thanks

Iam currently looking at it.

There are alot of available clients for the ACME protocoll.

But the only Server compnent I could find is boulder which is the CA of let's encrypt.

And ACME is currently undeer standardisation by the IETF