Working with RSA Public Key in a local char []

Working with RSA Public Key in a local char []

guvenma
Hello,

Instead of reading the public key from a file (PEM), I would like to be able to keep the key string in a local char[] variable and be able to generate the RSA*rsa object from it. Can anyone tell me what BIO_xxx steps would be needed to achieve that? Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I am using openssl-0.9.7f.

Thanks
Mali

RE: Working with RSA Public Key in a local char []

Frédéric Donnat-2
Hi,

I should have a look at evp.h file and the d2i_PrivateKey_xxx and i2d_PublicKey_xxx functions which allow to use DER representation (in a char[] buffer) of public/private key.

regards,

Fred

--
Sent from the OpenSSL - User forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/Working-with-RSA-Public-Key-in-a-local-char--t393965.html#a1085337