Quantcast

Wiki adjustments

Mohammed Arabiat
Hello,

I have note about a wiki article. It's not major enough that I would
want to create an account for it. I tried using the freenode IRC channel
which seems big but very inactive. Here is my remark:

In https://wiki.openssl.org/index.php/Android the ./config command sets
--openssldir but not --prefix which causes issues in 1.1.0 apparently.
If you could just change the commands to have --prefix contain the same
value as --openssldir it would be great. According to this page, this is
the rule of thumb
https://wiki.openssl.org/index.php/Compilation_and_Installation#PREFIX_and_OPENSSLDIR

Regards,

Mohammed Arabiat

Re: Wiki adjustments

OpenSSL - Dev mailing list
> In https://wiki.openssl.org/index.php/Android the ./config command sets --
> openssldir but not --prefix which causes issues in 1.1.0 apparently.

Fixed, thank you !

Re: Wiki adjustments

Mohammed Arabiat
Thank you for taking the time to fix it.