Where is mttest.c?

Charles Mills

Sorry – OpenSSL is not what I do every day.

I see in the man pages a reference to crypto/threads/mttest.c. I’ve got the 1.1.0f tar and the crypto directory does not contain a threads directory. Where do I find mttest.c?

Thanks,

Charles

Re: Where is mttest.c?

Paul Dale

Are you sure you are using the correct man pages?

There is no reference to mttest.c in the repository anymore.

Pauli

--

Oracle

Dr Paul Dale | Cryptographer | Network Security & Encryption

Phone +61 7 3031 7217

Oracle Australia

Re: Where is mttest.c?

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker-2
In message <131801d34857$50fe15e0$f2fa41a0$@mcn.org> on Wed, 18 Oct 2017 14:23:18 -0700, "Charles Mills" <[hidden email]> said:

charlesm> Sorry – OpenSSL is not what I do every day.
charlesm>
charlesm> I see in the man pages a reference to crypto/threads/mttest.c.

That's the 1.0.2 manpages, right?

charlesm> I’ve got the 1.1.0f tar and the crypto directory does not
charlesm> contain a threads directory. Where do I find mttest.c?

You don't.  It's been removed in 1.1.0, and as far as I can see, you
won't find any reference to mttest.c in the 1.1.0 docs...

Cheers,
Richard

--
Richard Levitte         [hidden email]