What commercial product has used openSSL?

What commercial product has used openSSL?

Bo Xie
Hi,

Where can I find information about "what commercial product has used
openSSL"(e.g., Microsoft, BEA, IBM, Oracle)? Thank you!

Best Regards,
Xie, Bo

Re: What commercial product has used openSSL?

Paul Franz-2
I know Oracle's OTM (Oracle Transportation Management) product includes
OpenSSL for https.

Paul Franz

Bo Xie wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Where can I find information about "what commercial product has used
> openSSL"(e.g., Microsoft, BEA, IBM, Oracle)? Thank you!
>
> Best Regards,
> Xie, Bo

RE: What commercial product has used openSSL?

Fukuba, Yoshiki

You can find products by seach engine using the phrase below.
"This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use
in the OpenSSL Toolkit."

BEA WebLogic does not use OpenSSL because it uses BSAFE CRYPTO-J.

Best regards,

Yoshiki FUKUBA