Validating RSA Random Probably Prime KAT !!

Validating RSA Random Probably Prime KAT !!

Hareesh D
These is a testvector available in NIST Keyagrn_186-3_Random ProbablyPrime3_3_KAT.txt.

Is it possible to verify this with OpenSSL1.1.1a. If yes, Can you please give the corresponding APIs to be used.

I considered prandom, qrandom as factors p, q and tried checking RSA key generation with the mentioned exponent. But results are not as expected. I guess prandom, qrandom are to be used as only initial random prime numbers and see that key generation tries to generate a new random number when they are not meeting the criteria as mentioned in the *.txt file (reason as part of Result) .
Just my assumption.

Is this file really a test vector and implementations should comply? I see some info about this in rsa2vs.pdf (available in NIST) section 6.2.2.1.

How OpenSSL complies to this.

Thanks !!