[VOIPSEC] any information regarding adding DTLS using OpenSSL

[VOIPSEC] any information regarding adding DTLS using OpenSSL

Pjothi
Dear all,

I am a student and am trying to setup a demonstration with TLS and DTLS
support between a SIP client and a Proxy.

Has anyone some information regarding adding DTLS support for a SIP
client/Proxy or a more generic one using OpenSSL. I just need it for
demonstration purposes and so error handling's if any need not be complete.
Just a simple support and a demonstration of both would do fine. If anyone
has any information regarding this, may be a how to start or any
introductory article would be of great help, kindly let me know. This would
be of great help. Any suggestions regarding the same are most welcome.

kindly let me know and thank you very much.

regards,
Pjothi

--9B095B5ADSN=_01C62670194DF0AE000000EForinoco--