Using new objects store in 0.9.8 for certificates and keys

Using new objects store in 0.9.8 for certificates and keys

hagai yaffe-2

Hello,

I would like to be able to store certificates and keys in a permanent location, and I ubderstand that in openssl 0.9.8 version it is possible with the new objects store.

If you have an example of how to work with the objects store with default engine, (suppose I only want to use “STORE_get_certificate” and “STORE_store_certificate” functions), it would help me a lot.

Thanks!

Hagai.