Using a smart card with a C application

Talut
Need some basic level example that will demonstrate how to load keys and certificates from a smart-card or any other PKCS #11 token. I want to write and read encryption key from smart card.

If any one has used smart cards with there applications kindly share some beginners level  how-to-tutorials/api's(openssl etc).

OS - Linux

Programming Language - C

Smart Cards - Contact

Regards

Re: Using a smart card with a C application

Mat Arge
openssl can use a PKCS#11 interface in some scenarios, but you won't need it
for what you want to do.
I'd advise you to get the actual PKCS#11 standard document. For each function,
there is always some sample code included.

cheers
Mat