Quantcast

Using TLS1.3 with OpenSSL

Matt Caswell-2
Hi all

OpenSSL 1.1.1, when it is released, will support TLSv1.3 and it will be
binary and source compatible with OpenSSL 1.1.0. If your application
already supports 1.1.0 then, in theory, all you need to do to support
TLSv1.3 is to drop in the new OpenSSL version. However there are various
issues that application developers and application deployers need to be
aware of. I have written a blog post to cover some of those things. You
can read it here:

https://www.openssl.org/blog/blog/2017/05/04/tlsv1.3/

Re: Using TLS1.3 with OpenSSL

Michel
Found it very helpful and highly informative.
Thanks (again :-) Matt.