Using Java to communicate to C++ program in SSL

Using Java to communicate to C++ program in SSL

Fan, Zhenqiang
Using Java to communicate to C++ program in SSL

Hi,

Has anybody built OpenSSL on IBM zLinux? Thanks,

Zgenqiang Fan

RE: Using Java to communicate to C++ program in SSL

Fan, Zhenqiang
RE: Using Java to communicate to C++ program in SSL

Hi,
I don't know how to address you but want to thank you for your reply. Could you point me to documentations that talk about keystore handling between JSSE client and OpenSSL server? I have a simple C++ server program (using OpenSSL) and a Java client program (using JSSE), and cannot get two program start to talk to each other. Thanks,

Zhenqiang Fan