Urgent -- signature formatting & RFC 3369

Urgent -- signature formatting & RFC 3369

nicolas miviele
Hi openssl'users ,

   I have to encapsulate a document signature in a
file conforming to ICAO standard that is to say
conforming to the RFC-3369(CMS).

   Can I do it (create signature's files at the
CMS-RFC3369 specification format & verify these files)
with openssl 0.9.8 ?

That's very important and quite urgent for me so if
anyone knows about that (or even has an idea) please
don't hesitate.

And if you want me to post a mail more accurate (?)
please tell me.

Thanx ,

Nicolas Mivielle,
nicofromdax