The latest block is not decrypted when using BIO_s_mem()

The latest block is not decrypted when using BIO_s_mem()

scratch.net
Hi there... I've decided to encrypt/decrypt some text grabbed from an
edit input (win32) and was surprised when the latest block was not
decrypted at all...
I use the same BIO encrypt/decrypt proc for both file BIOs and mem
ones.. Everything is ok with file BIOs and mem encryption but right
now i  have to add 15 spaces to the end of the plaintext for being
able to decrypt it, which I don't like at all...

Maybe there is some BIO_s_mem trick which I forgor about?

Thanks in advance